Friday, January 20, 2012

Casual Friday: Philosophy of Pizza

So I have this thing about pizza. My favorite topping? Green olives. The problem? Whenever I get green olives on my pizza, I pick them off and eat them instead of the pizza once I'm full. I'm basically left with a dissected pizza and a desire for more olives. I'm actually eating green olives off of a pizza as I type this. I regret nothing.

I know some people say you can tell a lot about someone by the way they do certain things. I wonder sometimes what the way I eat my pizza says about me. That I have impulse control? Only sometimes. That I'm gluttonous? My tummy says I'm not, but I could be getting there. That I need to just buy a jar of green olives? Well, probably, but I like them when they're warm (like on my pizza). Funny story, green olives shoot off sparks in the microwave when they touch each other.

My mom salts her pizza slices individually, and my sister only puts two slices of pizza on her plate at a time. My dad just takes the box with him. If these things indicate that my mom is pretty meticulous, my sister likes order, and my dad is just really hungry by the time the pizza gets there, then they'd be right.

What about you? How do you eat your pizza? I'd love to try to analyze it!

No comments:

Post a Comment