Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My honors thesis has become a black hole

It's been a while (a really long while) since I last posted something on this blog. It's shameful, really. I'm a little embarrassed, and that's a small part of what has kept me away. The biggest thing preventing me from returning sooner was actually the completion of my honors thesis.

That's right. My honors thesis is (for the most part) done. I turned it in to my committee at the very end of last week. My defense is scheduled for this Thursday, so I haven't talked about it much. I'm a little afraid of jinxing it.

I have also been working on my resume a lot during this time. Graduation is May 12, and that terrifies me a little bit. I still don't know where I'll be after graduation. I want to return to Atlanta as soon as possible; but, if I get a really good job in Austin, I don't know if I'll be ready to give that up to come back to a city I might have to leave again soon. If that makes any sense...

The majority of my schoolwork will be completed around the middle of next week, so I will have a lot more time (in theory) to blog again then.

Now I'm off to write exam questions and to finish my commonplace journal for Shakespeare!

Keep an eye out for a post soon about Adagio teas. I'm really excited about them!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray thesis! I hope all is working out well and take your time! Even the Internet knows life gets busy. :)

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It all turned out very well, but left me very tired. I'm working on my next post. I hope you've been well!

    ReplyDelete