Monday, September 3, 2012

Marry Me Monday: Blogging

Today I decided to have a bit of a blogception day. I'm blogging about blogging while reading about blogging and watching a movie about blogging. There is an awful lot of blogging related activity happening in this room right now.

I ended up watching Julie & Julia today because I needed something to cheer me up after the new episode of Doctor Who. I won't give away any spoilers since I know a lot of people haven't seen it yet, but I will say that I did cry over my cup of tea. So I definitely needed something a little more chipper next, and I've wanted to see this movie for a while. When I was in college, I didn't really have the time to catch this movie. I kept putting it off for one reason or the other. A bit like my blog, towards the end. It became pretty challenging to keep up with it along with all of my other responsibilities.

The movie reminded me how much fun blogging is, even if keeping up with it can be challenging sometimes. It's a bit like a literature class. I love it, and I love the discussions. But when it comes to a deadline... Then I'm drinking coffee and staring at a blank screen while the clock ticks down. Even with the stress that comes with it, I love it. Of course, blogging is a lot less stressful than writing papers. You guys can't fail me.

As much as I love blogging though, Joseph is here visiting me just for the day, so I'm going to go spend some time with him. Happy blogging!

2 comments:

  1. It was! But it was so sad too. I am so excited for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete