Thursday, October 11, 2012

Arriving in Austin Part II

I've been trying to get everything unpacked before taking pictures of the apartment, but it seems that is not meant to be. I need to get more hanging shelves for my closet first, and there are some things in the boxes I brought that are going straight back to Alabama for storage. I don't know how I managed to grab the one box full of summer clothes I had in storage.

So please don't mind the boxes. Or lack of decorations so far.

My closet where you can see some of my mom's stuff she left here (and my scarf she apparently took and left here too) and another box I need to unpack.

My bedroom! With a suitcase that needs unpacked as well. I can't do that until I have more shelves though.

My bathroom. It's completely unpacked and organized!

The kitchen! I love the dark wood in here.

I put up those lantern lights the other night. They don't provide a lot of light, but I still like them.

Our tiny entertainment area.

The rest of our entertainment area, the workout area slash laundry area, and part of the kitchen. We're still working on how/where we're going to hang the lantern.
It's work in progress, but here's my new apartment!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely place, it has so many potential to decorate how you want.

    A Circus Of Her Own

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with it.

    ReplyDelete